Medical Social Workers
Patients often have troubles dealing with the emotional, psychological and financial implications of the health conditions that they are suffering from. These things are usually not attended to by physicians, surgeons, nurses, and other similar medical functions.
To address the concerns of patients in these aspects, our medical social workers come into play. Here are some of the responsibilities that we take in order to help patients out.
- Assessing clients for potential psychosocial issues
- Coordinating the necessary services that the clients need after hospitalization
- Educating patients about available treatment options
- Looking for aiding programs that can help the clients financially
- Render counseling services related to grieving and the likes
Best Companion Homecare Services, Inc. will not make you feel that you are alone in your battle against your medical condition. Like your family, we will be by your side. Call us today for a counseling session – 631-993-4001.